Goldrush 2023 Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. TO ENTER: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), begins at approximately 6:00 AM PST on May 2, 2023 and ends at 5:00 PM PST on June 4, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
One (1) Sweepstakes entry per person. You must complete all the required fields at the landing page https://www.fuseexperiences.com/events/goldrush-2023 to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry:
Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method will void your entry and result in disqualification. Any attempt by any individual to exceed the above-indicated entry limit by using multiple/different e-mail or IP addresses, identities, or any other methods will void that individual's entry and that individual will be disqualified. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a potential winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email account.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), and Puerto Rico, who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at time of entry. The respective employees, officers and directors of Fuse Technologies, Inc. (“Administrator” and/or “Promotion Party”), and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void outside the 50 United States, D.C. and PR and where prohibited.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to those related to the selection of the potential winners. Administrator will select one (1) potential prize winners in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or around Monday, June 5, 2023. Potential winners will be notified via email after the date of the drawing and will be required to provide their name, date of birth, valid email address and mailing address within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent as a condition of claiming the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to provide the requested information within the required time period, or if a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the applicable prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. All prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules.
Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): One (1) prize is available to be awarded. The prize is (i) hotel accommodations (property will depend on availability and must be 21+ to check-in), (ii) 3-night stay for two (2) people (October 6, 2023 to October 9, 2023), (iii) domestic roundtrip airfare for two (2) people, (iv) Two (2) Day VIP Tickets for two (2) people and (v) festival roundtrip ground transportation to/from festival for two (2) people . The approximate ARV is $5,000.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution or cash redemption will be allowed except as provided herein or at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. If the prize is for an experience, it is possible that the experience could by canceled, in which case no more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded for any reason. If the number of prize notifications exceeds the stated number of prizes, the stated number of prizes will be awarded from among all recipients of such notifications.
PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROMOTION PARTY HAS NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the winners. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are Minors) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. By entering Sweepstakes, entrants, (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are Minors) further agree to release and hold the Promotion Party, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns, promotion agencies and agents harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of a prize (if applicable). Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s (and his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s, if winner is a Minor) permission to the Promotion Party to use winner’s name, likeness (and biographical information) for marketing purposes in all media worldwide without limitation or further compensation, notice or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Party are not responsible for lost, misdirected, garbled or late entries, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes, the administration of the Sweepstakes or the announcement of winners. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor and Administrator, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If terminated prior to stated end date of the Sweepstakes Period, the prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date/time of termination. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. WAIVER AND DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant (and his/her parent/legal guardian if the entrant is a Minor) agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada or the appropriate Nevada State Court located in Las Vegas, Nevada; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT (AND HIS/HER PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF ENTRANT IS A MINOR) HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. FURTHERMORE, ENTRANT (AND HIS/HER PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF ENTRANT IS A MINOR) AND PROMOTION PARTY HEREBY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY RIGHT THEY MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or notifications and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Party harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Promotion Party will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Administrator's opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
8. WINNERS' LIST: To obtain the name of the winner(s) or Official Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Fuse Technologies, Inc., 7165 Rafael Ridge Way, Las Vegas Nevada 89119.
9. SPONSOR: Fuse Technologies, Inc., 7165 Rafael Ridge Way, Las Vegas Nevada 89119.
10, SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: Fuse Technologies, Inc., 7165 Rafael Ridge Way, Las Vegas Nevada 89119.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator only.